kimmahida

Hey, this is Komal Mahida from a small but very beautiful village called Mogar, Gujarat. I am very much fond of reading, watching movies, listening music and dancing.I like to access technology whenever it's possible.

Sunday, 24 February 2013

The Silent Indian National Anthem JANA GANA MANA by hearing impaired sch




proud to be an Indian..........
Posted by Unknown at 23:20
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (12)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • The Silent Indian National Anthem JANA GANA MANA b...
      • ''Life of Pi'' won 11 nomination at oscar
      • Report on Social Bookmarking
      • Khusbu Gujarat ki...
      • Summary of the article 'What is Wiki' In Nov...
      • Report on video
      • Submission video
      • Hi, this is Komal Mahida from H M Patel I...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.